Editors Be aware: This story is a part of a month-long collection that includes Black enterprise leaders within the cannabis trade to rejoice Black Historical past Month.
With the fixed development of expertise, individuals can simply entry what they want with a contact of a button. Over the past twenty years, we’ve seen a rise within the variety of digital providers accessible by means of digital apps. Meals supply, transportation, and prescription treatment refills are just a few examples of kinds of providers accessible on-line.
Whereas there are numerous apps that target medical marijuana card purposes or dispensary places, Tetragram gives one thing completely different. Tetragram, a black-owned enterprise, is a free app that permits customers to document their medical marijuana merchandise through a digital journal.
Tetragram’s CEO is Otha Smith, III, who graduated from Bowie State College with a bachelor’s diploma in enterprise advertising and marketing. Smith aspired to start out his personal profession at an early age, resulting in his first enterprise, Aggressive Detailing LLC, which was created throughout his highschool years. After a couple of years within the gross sales trade, Smith, proposed the thought of the app after his struggles to recollect his medical cannabis merchandise. Smith is supported by two further cofounders, G. Lucas Roe, CDO, and Julius Moore, CTO, who each use medical marijuana to assist with persistent ache.
Tetragram was dropped at fruition with the aim of making a platform the place customers might simplify their medical cannabis product data in a single location. “Constructed for sufferers by sufferers,” is the app’s tagline, which signifies that this app was created with medical marijuana sufferers in thoughts.
When a person logs a session of their digital journal, Tetragram asks fundamental questions in regards to the pressure. Questions requested on the app for journal session embrace the next:
- Which pressure is getting used?
- Which dispensary it was bought from?
- How the medical marijuana is taken? (orally, inhaling, or topically)
- What’s the affected person treating? (signs)
There may be additionally an choice so as to add pictures and fee the pressure primarily based on the therapy of signs, high quality of expertise, and taste and expertise. Sufferers can share their scores with the app’s neighborhood to assist different sufferers discover the fitting strains.
Advantages of the Tetragram app embrace the next:
- Simple accessibility: For individuals who are novices to monitoring their medical cannabis or an skilled person, the app makes it simple for anybody to make use of the app with none confusion.
- Customizable: It may be overwhelming to recollect numerous cannabis pressure names, however Tetragram alleviates this situation by permitting customers to maintain monitor of their medical merchandise. The app will keep in mind every pressure
- Privateness safety: Customers gained’t have to fret about their knowledge being breached launched. Tetragram has a Privateness Manifesto which particulars how the corporate makes use of knowledge, how they generate profits, and privateness safety of minors, who aren’t permitted to make use of the app.
For these seeking to companion with Tetragram, there are open to these with a dispensary or an authorized medical marijuana supplier to assist sufferers on the app.
For those who go to the Tetragram web site, you’ll uncover the corporate’s weblog, wherein they supply up to date information on the app, in addition to academic materials about medical marijuana.
Tetragram helps to revolutionize cannabis and expertise by means of its digital journaling app. With the problem that comes with accessing medical cannabis, sufferers being able to maintain monitor of their strains might be one much less stress for them
The statements made regarding these merchandise haven’t been evaluated by the Meals and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these merchandise has not been confirmed by FDA-approved evaluation. These merchandises are normally not meant to diagnose, take care of, treatment, or forestall any sickness. All knowledge discovered proper right here is not going to be meant as another choice to or completely different from knowledge from well-being care practitioners. Please search the recommendation of your well-being care expert about potential interactions or completely different attainable points sooner than using any product. The Federal Meals, Drug and Magnificence Act requires this discovery.